Friday, October 11, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop: Designer Spotlight #3

Hello, friends!  Welcome back to my third edition of "Designer Spotlight" at the Sweet Stamp Shop...be sure to check out the full post HERE!


This time around I am lucky enough to be putting the spotlight on the ultra-talented, super-versatile Kim Singdahlsen from Joyful Creations with Kim!  Yes, she is currently on three (yes, count them, THREE) design teams and has been on many more in recent years!  She has also had Guest Designer spots at about every challenge blog out there in the universe!  And I haven't even started on her list of challenge wins...I mean, how much time do you have?  This could take hours!

So, needless to say, I was THRILLED when Kim agreed to let me spotlight her over at the Sweet Stamp Shop.  Nicole sent her two stamp sets to play with and Kim, of course, worked wonders with them.  She also provided some valuable insights to questions I posed about card-making.  Do check it out over there!


In the meantime, I CASEd one of Kim's awesome cards using some of my Sweet Stamp Shop stamp sets.  Here is her card using a sketch from a recent CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:



And here is my take on her card:




Here are the Sweet Stamp Shop sets I used for my card:

Image 1

Image 1


THANK YOU so much, Kim, for letting me spotlight you as a designer today AND for letting me CASE your awesome card!  You are an inspiration to us all!

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog HERE to check out the amazing work she shared for the Sweet Stamp Shop, and, of course, stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to see the full "Designer Spotlight" post and Kim's wonderful work!

Thanks for stopping by...I do appreciate your visits!
Judy


6 comments:

  1. I do like your take on Kim's card - both are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CASE of Kim's card. Your creation is marvelous; bright and happy with a perfect sentiment. Love the colors you've chosen. Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWIE WOW - I love!! Great job all around Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me for this spotlight!! I had so much fun playing with the stamps. I love your CAS(E)!! That sentiment is fantastic and is just right as the focus of all of the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful Judy! Love your take on Kim's card. Just had to popped back by and thank you so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog today! Really made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim really is a rock star in our world! You did a brilliant job of CASEing one of her amazing cards, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy