Sunday, February 11, 2024

Paper Players #676 and TE February Maker Challenge

Hello, friends! It has been quite a while since I have been by the blog...a lot has happened in the past few months that has taken me away from crafting for a bit, but I am happy to be back.

Today I'm sharing a card made for two challenges:

(1) The Paper Players PP676: A Color Challenge from LeAnne using pinks, gray and white.


(2) Taylored Expressions #TEMakerChallenge for February featuring two shades of pink (Bubblegum and Dragon Fruit) plus one color of choice. I choose to use Oyster as my gray option.


My card features the Taylored Expressions Mandala Layering Stencil paired with the Foil It: Mandala Layering card foiled in silver. I CASED a card made by Jen Shults (at Deconstructing Jen) but used the challenge colors and a different sentiment.

Here is the mini slim card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day:


Taylored Expressions Supplies Used:

Stamps: All Together Occasions 2

Stencils: Mandala Layering Stencil set

Inks: Bubblegum, Dragon Fruit, Oyster, Oreo

Dies: All Together Occasions 2, Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets, Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets

Other: Silver Deco Foil, black foam backer (sentiment) 


Thank you, as always, for stopping by!

Take good care,

Judy








1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to make a sweet Valentine for your hubby! That mandela image is perfect, but the little sentiment stole my heart, LOL! Thanks for choosing my colors this week and playing with the Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy