Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cards for Little Hearts - Heart-Theme Batch 2

Hello, friends!

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, the Cards for Little Hearts heart-themed card drive is going on right now until the end of the month. Please check out Christina's website for details.  All cards must be received by the end of January so they can be distributed to hospitalized children receiving cardiac care in February, which is National Heart Month.

 
I'm here to share a set of cards I made using Simon Says Stamp and Taylored Expressions stamps  and dies, a Memory Box (Hugs Loving Heart) die, and some pretty patterned papers. These were so easy to make!








Let me know if you have any questions about any of the supplies I used in making these cards. I hope you get a chance to mail in a card or two for the Cards for Little Hearts heart-themed card drive. Please consider sending in a few cards, too!


Have a great day,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of your PP and dies Judy, charming cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet designs of your cards for a great cause. Wish I had known about it earlier. I'll make a note for next year. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy