Sunday, November 17, 2019

Card Set Featuring Penny Black





Hello, friends! I'm stopping by to share some cards I sent in for the Cards for Little Hearts winter/holiday card drive for children in the hospital with cardiac issues.



My cards all feature sweet images from the "Jolly Critters" set by Penny Black.  I know these cute images can cheer up any child! (The sentiments are all from Hero Arts.)


I will be entering these cards into the current November Penny Black Saturday Challenge (PBSC) where "Anything Goes (optional tags)."

Grab a badge for your blog...

 My first three cards feature this cute ice skating mouse:










Next up, a few cards featuring the sweet bird from the set:





Next up, a card with this adorable dog!
I'm also entering this card into the current Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #367 - Make Your Mark as I had fun stamping, coloring and distress inking rhis image!





The next card features these cute mice!



Finally, two variations of a similar card featuring this cute cat!




I had a lot of fun playing with this Penny Black stamp set, and I do hope these cards bring some cheer to children in hospitals this holiday season.

Thanks for sticking by through a long post!

Take good care,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. You've been busy!! A good kind of busy though and your results are darling. I"m smitten with the mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy thank you for introducing me to cards for Little Hearts. This is my second year of donating cards and now I have my eight year old granddaughter contributing.
    Your cards are adorable and may I say you have come a long way in creating gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about getting your money out of a stamp set! They are all darling, and I'm sure they will be so much appreciated! I love how you kept each image the focus of each card because they are all just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy