Sunday, February 17, 2019

Concord & 9th Stitched Turnabout...Obsessed!

Hello, friends! I wanted to stop by to share two cards I made using the Concord & 9th "Stitched Turnabout" stamp set. As soon as I saw the cards shared by the design team in the new release, I knew I had to have it and I ordered it right away.

I CASE'd this card (featured at the shop as a sample for this stamp set) for my first card. 
(Sorry, I can't find credits for the design team member who made it!)  


Here is my take (using a stitched border embossing folder to add to the theme):



My next card is one layer (my favorite kind). I just have to say, using ink cube sets that are already color-coordinated makes using these turnabout stamps SO EASY!  They take the guess work out of whether or not the colors will compliment each other.  For example, I used the Hero Arts Color Layering Ink Pads "Jane's Blush" for the outer stamping (and Spun Sugar distress ink for the soft pink inside).  These colors go so well together!




I have already started playing with other ink cube sets and the "Stitched Turnabout" set...I have stamped panels all over my craft desk, waiting to be make into cards! I also went ahead and bought the coordinating "Quilted Heart" dies, so I'll likely play with them a bit, too.

I'll be sure to post more cards with this set in the near future...I find myself thinking about it as I drive home from work and I just want to keep inking it up!! (Yep, I think that is the definition of an obsession...and I'm OK with that!)

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Take good care,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. A lovely pair of cards Judy! I like the folk art look they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unique. I love the combination of colors on your second card. I missed out on the Valentine's you posted. What a wonderful array of cards you made. They are all great and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH are just delightful! LOVE the heart with the gold dot detail on the first and your blended inkson the second look so pretty! I agree those cubes make it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Judy! You are so right about those colors, they are perfect together! I can see many combinations in your future with that wonderful turnabout set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy