Monday, October 1, 2018

Cards for Little Hearts - Winter/holiday card drive has begun!

Hello, friends!

I am sorry I haven't been here much -- I am still making cards but not for many challenges these days, just for my specific needs.  I promise I'll be on soon to share what I have made in recent weeks.

In the meantime, I wanted to share some information about the start of the Winter/Holiday card collection over at the Cards for Little Hearts.

In case you haven't heard, this year-long card drive has specific themes at certain times of year.  Today starts the Winter and Holiday card collection.  Christina Hor, the founder, details everything you need to know at the website linked here.

For specific information regarding the Winter/Holiday Card requirements, click HERE.

You can be sure I will be making some holiday cards for this drive -- what better way is there to spread holiday cheer than with a cute handmade card for a child or teen in the hospital during the holidays?

The way I see it, I have way too many holiday stamps...BUT I feel good knowing I am using my stash for cards that will brighten a child's day at the holidays.  I bet you have some fun holiday stamps you could use to make a few cards?

I think I have at least five different snowman stamps to play with (Jane's Doodles, Hero Arts, My Favorite Things, Gerda Steiner, etc.). I also have a bunch of cute woodland animals, Santa's, elves, winter scenes, etc. How about you?

Even one card is worth sending...every card counts!

Join me in sending a few holiday cards to cheer up youth with congenital heart disease spending the holidays in the hospital.

Let me know if you do, I'd love to hear!  I may just send out some random acts of crafty goodness to those who participate...so let me know! ;)

Have a great day...and Happy October!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Judy, for mentioning this group. I was not familiar with them, but now will try to get some cards in the mail for them. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy