Friday, August 10, 2018

Inspired By Challenge - Cool Treat

Hello, friends!  Just stopping by to share a card I made for the current Inspired By...Cool Treat challenge.


I saw design team member Michele Ferguson's delicious card and knew I had to play along!  This is actually my first time playing along at Inspired By even though I have been a follower for some time now. So glad I was able to join in the fun this week!

On to my card. I decided to play with my Reverse Confetti "Let's Chill" die and I dry embossed it to add some texture.  The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set called "Stamp Your Own Fruit."  Paired with some patterned paper and a twine bow, this was quick and easy!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts (Stamp Your Own Fruit)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), distress ink (Vintage Photo)
Dies: Reverse Confetti (Let's Chill), Lil' Inkers (Stitched Rectangles)
Embossing Folder: Sizzix (Snowfall/Speckles)
Other: patterned paper, twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stay cool!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. What a cool card...pun intended, Judy. LOL! Embossing the fudgesicle is very clever. The recipient will love it. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for the inspiration picture. I want to lick that realistic fudgesicle! The paper you chose as a mat is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yummy little polka dotty fudgesicle Judy, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the texture on your fudgesicle! I wish I had a real one right now! CUTE card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you played along! Love the texture on your ice cream! Thanks for linking up at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy