Monday, May 7, 2018

Paper Smooches May Challenge: FUN!

Hello, friends! I'm stopping by to share some cards I'm entering in the May challenge at Paper Smooches...this month is a word theme and the word is FUN!

 

  

I have been working on my May cards to send to the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive, and I thought the Paper Smooches Beboppin stamp set would be perfectly fun to use on some cards for teens.  (The sentiments for these three cards are from the Sentiment Sampler set, which I find is always so versatile!) I used fun, vibrant colors on all of my cards and had a lot of fun making them, too!





I also made a fun card using the Paper Smooches Best Buds set paired with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.


I hope these cards will bring some smiles to the kids who receive them!

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. They brought a smile to my face!! Very cute cards Judy. The last one is my favorite, love those blooms! Hope you're doing well. It was nice to see you pop up in my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh to those of us who still remember what a tape is. Wonderful cards and my favourite is also the last, love the jar of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards, Judy! So bold and vibrant, I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy