Sunday, February 4, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello, friends! I'm stopping in tonight with a card I made for several challenges.

I am stepping away from the TV while the Super Bowl is in progress...we are cheering on the Philadelphia Eagles, our home team...I get so stressed watching the games I have to step away and regroup!

Anyway, I want to play along with the following challenges:

(1) The Paper Players #379 - A Theme Challenge from Claire


(2) Freshly Made Sketches #322 - A Sketch by Cécile


(3) AAA Cards CAS Game #108 - "All You Need Is Love"


I love this Technique Tuesday poppy stamp set paired with a Hero Arts sentiment.


I hope you are enjoying your evening. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Eagles!

Judy

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and classy, Judy! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Judy. Guess your eagles won. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking and uber slick! Loving the red poppies as an alternative to hearts. Thanks for joining in with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poppies are beautifully colored Judy! This is such a pretty card. I like the polka dots and hearts papers. We haven't been into football for a few years, our Browns are pretty bad LOL! But we did watch the game last night and it was SO good!! YAY Eagles, we were rooting for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I'm a Pats fan I love your card! :) Lovely job, Judy. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards with your beautiful poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I am so happy your Eagles won! I love this lovely card. Those poppies are gorgeous and I adore polka dots, too! SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the Eagles! Your card is stunning with amazing coloring of the poppies - they look like they are popping off the card. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...such a beautiful image and intense colors! A stunner of a valentine! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those poppies are gorgeous! Your hearts, dots, and stripes work so well together to give your flowers a perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Valentine! Your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty Valentine card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy