Saturday, January 13, 2018

ATSAM # 274 / FMS #319: Merry

Hello, friends!  I'm happy to be able to peek in (between proofreading college essays and organizing my craft corner) to share a card for two challenges:

(1)  Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #274 - Clean and Simple



(2)  Freshly Made Sketches #319: A Sketch by Rita


Here is my card, using a fun Cuttlbug embossing folder frame and a favorite Papertrey Ink stamp paired with a dainty word die by WPlus9 mounted on a die cut banner.


(See the sparkle of the glitter paper and small dots of red Stickles?)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I never thought to use the medallion for a Christmas card! It makes for a very fancy snowflake doesn't it! This is pretty Judy and I like the sparkly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is that ever gorgeous and elegant, Judy! I want my Christmas wreath to look like that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - totally gorgeous clean Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card design, makes for a beautiful CAS Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted toStamps and More.

    Monica- DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy