Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Precious Remembrance Shop Fall Treat Bag

Hello, friends!  I am stopping by today to share a project I made using some amazing new products from Precious Remembrance Shop.

Dyane recently released a line of paper "bits and pieces" as well as planner stickers that coordinate perfectly with existing PRS stamp sets.  I absolutely love them all!  Now that November has arrived, I am so excited to play with the "Fall Colors" Bits & Pieces set! (There are 75 pieces in this set, so you can play a LOT!)

Here is a picture of what is included in the set:


For my project, I made a fall treat bag.  This set made it so easy! 


First, I dry-embossed the base of the bag with a woodgrain embossing folder.  I thought the woodgrain went well with the fall leaf theme of the bag.  

Next, I lined up the leaves and taped them in place with black striped washi tape.  I mounted the hello square on black paper and added the "little moments" tab above it.  


Once the bag top was folded over, I added a folded lace doily and then clipped it shut with two extra leaves from the set and a black bow.


Isn't this just the cutest fall treat bag?  I must say, I am very pleased with it ... and it could not have been easier!


Be sure to check out the other "bits and pieces" sets in the Precious Remembrance Shop store!  As always, thanks for stopping by!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, can you ever dress up a treat bag!! I love that wood grain and the way you used all those elements to create such a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness is this ever PRETTY Judy!! What a great idea to emboss the envelope in woodgrain. It's the perfect backdrop for the leaves! And a girl can never go wrong with a pretty paper doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy