Saturday, September 9, 2017

Less Is More #345: OLC "Colouring In"

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by to share a card I made for the current Less Is More Challenge #345: One Layer Challenge "Colouring In!" 


My youngest son plays soccer at a highly competitive level.  Unfortunately, one of his soccer teammates was seriously injured during the national playoff games last month.  It was very upsetting for everyone, and his teammate has been on our mind as he recovers.  

My son and I designed this card together to send as a get well card...we thought the sentiment fit perfectly since the team functions best when all are there working together!

Supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions (Get Well)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic markers


Get it?  "We can't cover your back forever?"  Oh, how we both love a good pun.  This is such a fun stamp set and it is easy to color in, too -- and I always love a one-layer card, so easy to mail.

Since I stamped it, I'm also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is "Stamp It."  (This month is one long party over at Simon Says Stamp, aptly called "STAMPtember.")


Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Love this, just perfect to cheer up anyone feeling under par

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny, Judy ! I love AI stamps, their sentiments together with their images are so funny ! A beautiful colouring too ! I'm sure your son's teammate enjoyed his card ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part about this card for me is the closeness it shows exists between you and your son and how great it is that you share the same sense of humor! It is a riot, Judy! I hope the young man is recovering smoothly! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has just made my day Judy. I definitely need to add that image to my wish list and the sentiment made me giggle too. Brilliantly done, perfectly coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! super cute cas design...fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pun in the sentiment and I'm sure this card brings a smile to your son's friends face. Let's hope he recovers really soon! Your coloring is superb and this is a perfect CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear abut the young man's injury. This card will certainly lift his spirits. It's too much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, I'm sure he'll love it. Exactly what someone needs in this situation. I really must get some Art Impressions stamps in my stash!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy