Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Merry Monday #243: Create a Scene

Hello, friends!  I am sneaking away from loads and loads of work I've brought home in order to share a card I made for the current Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #243: {Create a Scene}.


I love these sweet images from My Favorite Things "Jingle All the Way" stamp set, and I think they can be combined to make the cutest scenes!  I embossed the snow in white and inked the sky after masking the snowy ground.  Each of the stamps was die cut and colored with Copics before mounting on the card.  The scenes you can make with these stamps are endless!


OK, back to the piles of paperwork.  :(
Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

10 comments:

  1. yaay too cuuutee
    love this cute santa and the little girl she think what is inside the gift box ooh so cuute Scene Judy
    and i am so happy you have visiting me
    hope you are doing well
    and I forgot your bday but I remember it is April right if it was already happy belated bday
    my one is at 10 April
    May I ask your address again Judy will send you a bday card if you like
    hugs hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy...this is a sketch made by me..I will be thrilled if you like to join the challenge here (I send you the link)

    http://sundaystamps.blogspot.de/2017/04/ssc150-banner-love-take-two.html

    See you maybe there on gallery
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Christmas card, love the stamps and the sweet little scene you've created.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little scene, Judy!! Just love how you colored Santa and the sweet girl waiting for her present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE!! Love the thoughtful expression of the little girl and your pretty snowy sky. Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy this is so cute! The little girl is concentrating so hard to see if she is on the Nice list. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling card, Judy - looks like a winner to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and your colouring is awesome! I love this stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic scene Judy...that is a cute stamp set to make fun scenes. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy