Sunday, September 4, 2016

NBUS Challenge #7 and SSS Wednesday Challenge

Hello, friends!  I'm just under the wire as I play along with Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7 where the theme is "Anything Goes" as long as you use "Never Before Used Schtuff!"


I'm also playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is "Anything Goes."


I recently purchased this pretty sentiment stamp set from Inspired By Stamping called "Just For You" and I couldn't wait to ink it up!  (I'm adding it to the Customer Gallery while I'm at it.)

I also inked up my old Paper Smooches "Reflections"  stamps...honestly not sure if I ever did ink them up before. (Based on the border of my card, you can see they've seen lots of ink now!)

Supplies:
Inspired By Stamping "Just For You"
Paper Smooches "Reflections"
Various distress inks, Gold Stickles


I am enjoying the holiday weekend and preparing for the big week ahead...returning to work, kids returning to school (two incoming juniors in high school, one incoming freshman, and one entering middle school).  On top of that, sports and extracurriculars resume...soccer, cross country, dance, pep band, choir, stage crew.  Weekly music lessons (drums, guitar) continue.  My Labor Day is spent resting and prepping for the impending labor ahead!  Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Judy! Great how you have stamped all around that super sentiment and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great color combo and design make for a very pretty card with the sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty stamping Judy!! I like the way you've framed the big sentiment. Sounds like you have lots of business ahead of you. Hang in there mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your stamping is always so gorgeous, Judy!! Love the composition and use of white space! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I miss the busyness of back to school with my kids. But only sometimes now, lol. It's good to be the grandma!! This is a stunning card. LOVE the leafy border you've created in the most perfect late summer colors. This is one of my very most favorites you've made. Absolutely gorgeous card, Judy. Just love it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello judy! this is the prettiest card, I adore your stamping! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful "go to" design for a happy card! I love this, Judy!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! I do wish you lots of luck! You are amazing to have your hands completely full and STILL you manage making cards and blogging! Picture me, bowing down in awe!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is soooooo pretty! LOVE! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is absolutely beautiful! With crafty hugs, Joanna xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy