Friday, January 22, 2016

Precious Remembrance Shop {Inspire Me Friday}

Hello, friends!  Just a heads up that today I'm sharing a card for the "Sweet Pea" stamp set release over at the Precious Remembrance Shop blog. 

I hope you'll go check out my first installment of {Inspire Me Friday} for this release and the "totally sweet" card I'm sharing today...I channeled my "inner Lisa!"

We are gearing up for our first major snow storm to arrive tonight...I love snow, and I'm hoping I can make lots of cards this weekend!

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Your inner Lisa teehee!! Saw your pretty card and LOVED it Judy, thank you!! Stay safe and warm. Hope you don't get hit too hard by this storm. It went south of us, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy