Sunday, November 22, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Precious Remembrance Shop!

Hello, friends!  I'm so excited to be here today to share the projects I made for Tracey's fifth annual  25 Days of Christmas Tags!   You can find all the details at Tracey McNeely's blog, In My Creative Opinion.  There is SO much inspiration there, it is AMAZING!   (Oh, yes, there are prizes, too!)


Today Tracey is highlighting stamps from Precious Remembrance Shop, and the entire Design Team made tags for the occasion!  I know you will be inspired by what the entire team has to share with you today.  Be sure to check them out...you can start at the Precious Remembrance Shop blog and hop along from there.

Here are all of the tags I made for today's special occasion, using two of my favorite Precious Remembrance Shop Christmas sets:



The first set I played with is from the latest release, called Sketchy Christmas.  



Using Tim Holtz distress inks (Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters) and some strips of patterned paper, these tags were quick and easy to put together.  The red and gold Stickles on the tree added a nice, sparkly touch!




The second PRS stamp set I used is called "Joy"...and it has a classic wreath that I love so much!


I used the same tag dies, patterned paper strips, and distress inks, and I double stamped the wreath for added fullness.  The added touches of gold and red Stickles add some interest and sparkle to each wreath!



Now be sure too check out the tags shared by the other members of the Precious Remembrance Shop Design Team.  I hope you are able to make a tag or two and join in the fun at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, too!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Judy

9 comments:

  1. WOW! They are all so DARLING, Judy! LOVE how they are all different and love the sparkle! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love your tags, judy... they are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come from Tracey's blog to compliment you on your amazing tags! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a name JUDY MARINO at Tracey´s Post and I jump here to tell you
    woow you made 4 and so lovely with added of DP and that sweet stampe set
    the color is really chirstmas
    perfecto dear Judy
    happy Sunday and see you soon maybe on my Tag maybe CASE ing yours :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares what the present is with adorable tags like these!! Love the patterned paper you used and the layered tags. Delightful Judy, just delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are just fabulous, Judy! LOve the PR sets!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL tags!!!
    Your colours are SO PRETTY, your trees & wreaths a DELIGHT - LOVE THEM ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy