Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today with a special birthday card for Melissa Chipperfield, our fearless leader at CASology.  Today is her special day, and this is the card I sent her.  (I sure hope she received it...I'd hate to spoil the surprise!)

Melissa has been the most supportive, organized, talented, competent, level-headed leader since I joined the design team at CASology in January 2012.  I love her amazingly clean and simple style, not to mention her amazing photography skills!  If you haven't already, you must stop by and visit her blog, Oh, Smudge!  I particularly love her "Wordless Wednesday" posts.

Melissa, best wishes for a very happy birthday and many more to come!

Supplies:
My Favorite Things "Circle Scribble Flowers" stamps and dies
Simon Says Stamp square stitched die
Computer-generated sentiment

Thank you for stopping by...take good care!
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Judy, you are too sweet!!! I'm blushing reading all your kind words...
    You've started my birthday off with a smile and I. am. in. love. with the card you made!!! It's beautiful!
    Thank you for your kind words, positive attitude and genuine care for others. You are a true gem in this world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how you used the scribble dies - I haven't seen them used yet with patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and very sweet words for Melissa! She is pretty special huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree more, Judy! As for this card, it is absolutely gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling birthday card for an equally darling friend, Judy!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful birthday card. Love how big and bold those flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your birthday card for Melissa Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I love this! It's so bright and cheery - perfect for Miss Melissa - and I love the patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy