Monday, October 20, 2014

PC&S October Gallery Challenge: Halloween

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping in today with two easy-peasy Halloween cards I made using some eyeball stickers (from Recollections) that have been hangin' out in my stash for some time now.

I am entering my cards in the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking October Gallery Challenge...be sure to check it out for some serious Halloween inspiration!

This card uses a $1 Studio G sentiment embossed in white paired with the eyeball stickers.


This card features a Hero Arts sentiment embossed in white.  (Both black card bases were die cut with Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles.)  I love that these cards are flat and easy to mail!





Just a quick post today...thanks for stopping by!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, Judy! Love them both! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those eyes are so spooky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love the simple and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyeballs are brilliant! Such fun Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy