Monday, June 23, 2014

NBUS #1: Happy Graduation

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today with two more graduation cards I made (the first was seen HERE).  These cards will be going to my kids' friends who are all celebrating their recent graduation from 8th grade...many of these kids have been friends since 3-year-old preschool!

I am entering these in Darnell's NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) Challenge #1 since these cards feature a sentiment stamp that I am using for the first time ever.  I went from never using it to using it on three cards!  Woot! Woot!


I think Darnell's blog is a HOOT -- she is an amazingly entertaining writer and if you haven't ever visited her blog djkardkreations you MUST go NOW! (And then come back!)  I am thrilled that she is challenging us to use our never before used supplies because, heaven knows, we probably all have some in our stash!




Thanks for talking a peek...and thanks for stopping by!
Judy


 

5 comments:

  1. what a fun set of graduation cards, judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a fantastic stamp for a graduation card, Judy, considering it is always, always a most HAPPY situation!! I love how you showed it off with these two cards and the first one, too! (And thanks for the inspiration ~ I just happen to have some of that colorful argyle patterned paper! Oh, carp, wait a second, that means I'll be buying more NBUS!!!)

    Thank you so much for your enthusing compliments (blushy face) and support!! I'm delighted to have you join my NBUS Challenge and I appreciate that you've posted my button in your post and on your side bar to spread the word!! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. fun, fun!!! Love them! And I'll have to swing on over and check this challenge out! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DP with the school colours Happy, Judy ... and I still love the white dots inside the letters! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy