Friday, November 8, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop: Designer Spotlight #5

Hello, friends!  I just wanted to direct you over to the Sweet Stamp Shop for my special edition of "Designer Spotlight."  Today I feature none other than the super amazing Cath Edvalson of the Moxie Fab World! 

Hosted byI'm sure you have heard the news (posted HERE) that Cath will no longer be part of the editorial team of Paper Crafts Magazine (soon to become an all-digital Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking). 

The crafting world has been rocked by this news, but it is obvious through the hundreds of comments left for her that she is loved and will be missed!

Be sure to hop over to the Sweet Stamp Shop to see my post dedicated to the Ultimate Moxie Fabber, Cath Edvalson!



Before I go, just let me remind you that the November Stamp Release is coming quickly...be sure to sign on to follow the Sweet Stamp Shop Facebook Event Page HERE!



Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy