Monday, February 11, 2013

Hero Arts Love Always

contest_banner_500a

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with another card I made for the current Hero Arts February contest challenge.

I know the colors aren't your typical "love" card colors, but I think it has a classic feel to it.  My card has both love and lace!  I embossed the wild flowers using black embossing powder.


Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts: (K5404) Wild Flowers, (S5319) Circle Lace, (CL272) All Occasion Messages
Inks: Hero Arts Wet Cement mid tone ink, black ink

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Just saw this on Flickr! It is just so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Judy!!! I seen this challenge over at hero arts blog, but can't see where you link up projects?? Would you mind letting me know if you get a chance Judy ? thanks a million , xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Judy :) thanks so much :) and I still haven't got round to using the gorgeous!!! set I won from you, but I definitely will have lots of fun creating cards with them. I just finished doing the clean and simple 2 card making online class and they used loads!! of Hero arts products, so now I have a list long ... LOL haha!!
    I love the colour combo also you used in your beautiful card :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Judy!!! Not only is this color combination classic but it's so classy!!! I looooooove how you combined the lace and flower images!!!! I have both and will be CASEing this idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought to use these colors - what a wonderful result, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors, Judy! You layered those two stamps beautifully - Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to just come here from flickr to get the details. Love the wet cement lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy this card is stunning. I really love the way you have put this card together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that this isn't pink and red. It's totally elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Judy! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy