Monday, January 28, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #12

Hello, friends!  Loving my Monday off...found some time to play!  Today I'm joining in the fun at CAS(E) this Sketch using the following layout:
 
 
I am always in need of birthday cards for kids.  Here is what I put together using some masking and some patterned paper scraps...the girl image is embossed, cut out and popped up for dimension.
 
 
Materials Used:
Stamps:  All Hero Arts: (CL272) All Occasion Messages, (CL381) Sweet Wonderful You, (S5215) Clouds 
Inks: Hero Arts Grass chalk ink, Soft Pool shadow ink
OtherCopic markers, Fiskars Threading Water punch, Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch, gems, pearls, corner rounder
 
 
Thanks for visiting, I do appreciate it!
Have a great day,
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    This is wonderful and a perfect card for a child's birthday. I really like how you "blocked" the blue and cloudy sky....makes for a very cool interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch--especially that little patch of sky! Such a happy card...makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea to make a sweet little scene! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling take on the sketch, Judy! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Love the blush and freckles on her cheeks and the gingham grass is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun fresh colours! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute!!! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft spring colours and the cute image with her sprinkle of freckles ... so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love the little scene you have made :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Judy! I've hardly been blogging at all lately, so I'm taking a few minutes to catch up. This card is so sweet. I love your coloring. I have this stamp set but I'm terrified to color those girls. :) Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy