Friday, November 30, 2012

CASology #21: Time

Hello, friends!  It's been a busy week but I am happy to have found some TIME to make a card for the CASology challenge this week.
(Get it? I know, a comedian I am not.)

My first thoughts went to Christmas song phrases such as, "It's the most wonderful time of the year," "It's Christmastime in the city..." etc.  However, I don't have any stamps with these phrases.  (Bummer.)

SO...next thought.  My Hero Arts "Cuckoo" clear set which includes cute clock and time images/phrases.  Perfect!  I paired a sentiment from this set along with a paper-peiced chair image from Jane's Doodles free digi images (look HERE on the right sidebar).  The patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye "Stella Rose Hattie Boy" 6x6 pad.


CASology 21: Time by judy1223


I hope you are all having a good week...take good care and thanks for stopping by!
Judy

17 comments:

  1. Wowza! Now that is my kinda card. Fabulous designer paper - Paper piecing and a bit of the zing-a-bling to adorn that pillow! Cozy and homey comfortable... I would pull up that chair.

    3 Smiles from Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the cue word! I'm stumped this week! Love your paper piecing--the chair looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful take on this challenge! Love how the chair is grounded. The sentiment is so perfect. Great colors too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful friendship card! I'm so glad you found TIME to play along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at that great, comfy-looking chair! I think I'd take some time to put my feet up if I had a chair that looked that nice! :)
    Love the chevron "rug" too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, Judy! That chair sure looks comfy! Adorable card! Happy weekend to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card for the challenge, judy!! wonderful CAS design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Love your paper choices and the pairing of the sentiment with the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Judy, the comfy chair and great quote. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the cue. Your chair looks super friendly and cozy! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the honorable mention, Judy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the HM Judy! Well deserved - your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well-done, Judy, and congratulations for the CASology shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, Judy! Congrats on your HM CASology win! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that comfy chair. You've chosen great papers to paper piece it with. :) ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy