Friday, April 8, 2011

Hero Arts Fresh Inspiration Friday

Hello, friends!  I'm just stopping by with a quick card I made based on the Hero Arts Fresh Inspiration Friday challenge.  Check out this funky picture that hostess Kelly chose for today's challenge:


I was immediately drawn to the pattern on the sofa (Hey -- I have patterned paper that looks like that!), the curves of the wood base (Hey, that reminds me of my border punches!), and the colorful pillows (Hey, I have a bunch of stamped monsters that are those colors!).  So I quickly gathered my materials, added black pearls to the eyes, popped up two monsters, and VOILA!  Here is my card:

Materials Used:  (CL391) Monster Fun, (CL498) Celebrate Everyday, (S5213) Dots and Flowers,
Basic Grey Motifica Paper Pad, Martha Stewart punch: Daisy, Fiskars punch: Threading Water,
Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper, Tim Holtz Scattered Straw distress ink, black pearls, white Inkssentials pen

Special thanks to Arlene for the mosters...she sent me a bunch of stamped images a while back and I had fun coloring, stamping and cutting them out!  Thanks also to Dana for the Basic Grey patterned paper pad she sent as part of a prize I won at her blog.  You ladies are wonderful...thanks again! 

Hope everyone has a happy Friday!
Judy

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy