Friday, March 25, 2011

March Card Chain Challenge

Hello, friends!  I want to share the card I sent to Betty (known at Flickr as bettijo) as part of Deborah's March Card Chain Challenge.  She e-mailed me that she received it, so we are good to go!

Deborah gave us three choices (and we had to use at least one) -- a color scheme, a sketch, and a theme.  I chose to do a friendship-themed card using her color palette for this month's challenge.

Color Palette:  
2011-03

Here is the card I made:

Materials Used:  Hero Arts- (CL272) All Occasion Messages, (S5215) Clouds, (CG125) Friend Definition; Impress Rubber Stamps- (5056D) Brush Stem; Prima flowers; Nestabilities Labels 8; ribbon; corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by...have a greay day!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet Betty loves this card, Judy! Wonderful way to use these colors and I love that frilly ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the focus on the beautiful flower, love the long, flowing stems! Wonderful color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors Judy! I love how the single flower looks against the cloudy sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy