Tuesday, May 30, 2017

CASology #251: MEDICINE

Hello, friends!  It's time for a new cue card at CASology and this week it's all about MEDICINE!



This cue could not have come at a better time in my house.  We have all been battling a nasty virus -- congestion, coughing, fevers for some of us. What kind of spring is this, anyway?  It's definitely not allergies.  Trust me when I tell you that, with six of us in the house battling this thing, our kitchen counter is FULL of medicine.  

I wish we had some of these on our counter...

Supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions (Get Well); Paper Smooches (Shadows)
Dies: STAMPlorations (Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangular Nesting Die)
Other: Sizzix embossing folder (Three Dots)

I can't wait to see how you interpret the cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your CAS card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Gwendolyn

Our Sponsor This Week: Serendipity Stamps


Thanks for visiting,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you've all been sick...spring in our region of the country has not been warm and pleasant, that's for sure! But, I do love how you played with these cute Rx bottles and your sentiment is perfect! Love this fun card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we could all use some happy pills and chill pills from time to time!! This is cute Judy. I'm so sorry everyone is under the weather at your house. Hope you're all on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Judy!
    Hope you and family feel better soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy