Saturday, May 27, 2017

Addicted to CAS: Graduation

Hello, friends!  I am here today to share a card I made for the new Addicted to CAS Challenge #112: Graduation.


Just as a reminder, they list the definition of "Clean and Simple" at the blog:


For my card, I made the one main focal point my die cut numbers -- the graduation year of 2017 -- made from green foil paper.  I left lots of open white space by keeping my focal point at the bottom of the card.  Minimal layers, no embellishments, and flat. I love CAS cards!

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Friendship Messages)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice)
Dies: PTI (By the Numbers)
Other: DCWV (Foil and glitter card stock 6x6 pads)


I saved the die cut foil numbers and will likely use them on another graduation card.

You may be wondering why I keep using green on my graduation cards this spring?  I have three kids in high school and the school color is green.  Many of their friends in school are graduating this year and they are invited to lots of graduation parties, so these cards should come in handy!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the code word, Judy! Your green foil background works perfectly with these awesome numbers, and I love how you added a touch of sparkle to this card with the strip of glitter c/s! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card, especially the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glimmer and sparkle are so festive! Terrific grad card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green foil! Great layout.Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the green foil awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.... how I LOVE that green foil background. What a stunning card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jayvee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy