Monday, September 19, 2011

Chandelier Card Set

Hello, friends!  Just wanted to share a card set that I made over the weekend using two of my favorite Hero Arts stamps: Small Chandelier and Classic Fabric Design.

I first made this card with no background stamping; I used clear gems, a black organza bow, and the Martha Stewart "Daisy" border punch.  I know I CASED this card idea but I can't remember who made the card I saw (it was a different chandelier and it was light blue, not pink.).  Sorry about that...I'd like to give credit where credit is due!  (Please let me know if you think I got the idea from YOU!)


After I finished this card, I felt like it needed something more.  I also didn't like the crystal gems...I think they're too big, and I don't have any smaller ones in my stash at the moment. 

For the following cards, I decided to add the Classic Fabric Design background stamp and I used ultra fine glitter on the chandeliers.  I used three different color schemes: Poppy, Punch, and Soft Pool.  (I think I like this style a little better than the above pink card.)

Here they are together...


And here they are individually...


See the glitter?


I didn't add any sentiments to the fronts on purpose...I like to have cards like this on hand for various occasions, then when I need to use them I add the sentiments on the inside.  New house?  Anniversary?  Thank you?  Thinking of you?  Anything goes with cards like these...that's why I love these stamps so much!

By the way...if, by chance, you think I may have CASED your card, please let me know...I'd love to credit you with the idea!!

Have a great day,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy! These are wonderful! Love all the different colors and so fun to add the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards Judy! Love the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chandelier stamp and the fabric background stamp looks so pretty behind it! I, too, like to add a sentiment to the inside when I am ready to send a card out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image Judy and I love how you've used all different colourways :)
    They're so glamorous :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very elegant set of cards, Judy. I love all the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of cards!! I love that red...that's one of my favorite colors ;) The touch of glitter on the cards is perfect! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy