Friday, September 23, 2011

With Gratitude

Hello, friends!  I'm sitting home today with the heater guy working down the basement...it is pouring and I just finished up some work, so I am now here to play! 



I made two more cards for the current Less Is More Week 33-1,000 Challenge.  As of now they have 695 entries with 5 hours to go.  C'mon, ladies!  We can DO this!!!



So, my cards will be posted separately.  The first card I made used the Hero Arts Classic Fabric Design stamped in Soft Leaf shadow ink onto a natural Hero Arts note card.  (Note there are flecks on this paper, it is not ink smudges!)  Next I die cut the Fanciful Flourish that I bought with my blog prize (thank you again, Beverly!!) using green Bazzill swiss dots paper.  The Prima flower is a beauty that I received in another blog candy win and I used a glue dot to attach it to the flourish.  Finally, I stamped the Anna Griffin Salutations sentiment in black and rounded the corners with my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper



Here is a close-up of that lovely flower...it is such a pretty shade of aqua, and the glitter is thick and shiny.  (Won't be able to mail this card unless it's in a box!)


Can you tell by my poor pictures that it is a dark, rainy afternoon here?  Sorry about that.

OK, off to post my next card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Stunning flower, lovely card Judy
    Thanks for the encouragement.
    We are blown away by our fabulous LIMettes this week
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Judy! That flower is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card. Love the flower.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning!
    I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy