Sunday, May 22, 2022

Taylored Expressions - Graduation Cards Round 1

Hello, friends! 'Tis the season for graduations, and this spring we have had lots of graduations in our family! My two oldest children both graduated from college, along with one of my nephews. SO...I have been making a bunch of cards for my family as well as some of their friends. (I thought I'd share them here before I begin round two of graduation cards for the students I work with that will be graduating from high school next month!)

Every spring, Taylored Expressions releases graduation stamps as well as pre-printed "Foil It" cards for the year that can be foiled with a Minc or laminator.  This year, TE also came out with a Create-In-Quads graduation celebration stencil set. Paired together, these supplies all make graduation card mass production simple and fun. In addition, these supplies allow you to personalize your cards using the school colors...I love that!

The first graduation card of the spring is for my nephew who graduated from Emory University. I used the school colors and gold foil on the sentiment to pull it all together.

 


Next up...cards for my oldest son and his friends who all graduated from Loyola University Maryland. The school colors are green and grey, as you can see featured in each of the different card styles. 








Finally, a card for my daughter who graduated from St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. The school colors are crimson and grey. "The Hawk will never die!"



Here are all of the Taylored Expressions products used to make these cards:

    Create-In-Quads Hooray Layering Stencil

    Foil It - Grad

    Little Bits - Grad Cap


Thank you for stopping by!

Judy



1 comment:

  1. Incredible graduation cards, Judy! Love them all but I especially like the one with the stars and dots frame. Congrats to your kids and nephew... you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy