Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Taylored Expressions - Foil It Cards

Hello, friends! I'm stopping by today to share several sets of cards I recently made using Taylored Expressions Foil-It card panels. (I use a Scotch laminator to foil and it works just fine!)

My first set of mini slim cards features the Foil It - Mini Slim Doodle Flowers cards paired with a birthday sentiment from the Signature Sentiments set.  I colored the images with Copics and added some gems for a final touch.


I embossed the silver sentiment (on right) to compliment the silver foil on the card.




My second set of mini slim cards used the same Foil It - Mini Slim Doodle Flowers cards paired with a birthday sentiment from the On Occasion set.  This time I added splatters of ink in the background.




My final set of standard A2 cards used the Foil It - Diamond Botanical cards paired with sentiments from the Signature Sentiments set. I masked over the main image and stamped woodgrain background using Sea Salt ink. The images were colored with Copics.





I'm glad I had the chance to replenish my card stash, especially birthday cards, for the upcoming fall months...we have a bunch of family birthdays in October and I'll be glad to have these on hand!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Popped over from the TE FB group to take a closer look at your cards!! It's cool to see how the different sentiment styles change the look of the cards. Love them all and need to get my Foil It cards out!! I have a couple foiled, but need to color them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy