Monday, April 11, 2022

Taylored Expressions - Easter Cards

Hello, friends! Holy Week is upon us, and I am preparing to send out Easter cards to my family and friends. I was happy to get a chance to play with two different sets of Easter stamps from Taylored Expressions. Let's get right to it!

My first two cards feature the "Spring Wreath" Layering Stencil and coordinating dies (for one version). The sentiment on the outside of the card is from the "Handlettered Easter" set, stamped in black ink and then embossed with diamond embossing powder for some sparkle. The Bits and Pieces Drip Drops were the perfect finishing touch. 


The wooden plank background is an Impression Obsession image stamped using Hero Arts Soft Wheat ink. All other inks used in these projects are from Taylored Expressions.


The next version of this card is the same as the first, except this time I die cut the wreath and popped it up on black foam for dimension.



Inside the cards, I added a sentiment from the "The Inside Scoop - Easter Blessings" set. 
How versatile! I love this stamp set so much!


__________________________________________________________________________


For my second trio of cards, I used the same sentiment sets noted above, but this time I designed the card base around the "Third Day Border" die and "Here Comes the Sun" stencil. Using a variety of TE inks and some masking, stenciling, and in some cases paper-piecing, I came up with three different versions of a similar card design. I can't decide which I like best!







On this version, I used a glitter pen to add glitter to the sun rays...a very subtle effect.


All of these cards have this sentiment on the inside...

I hope those of you who celebrate it have a very blessed Holy Week and a glorious Easter. 

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Each card is as lovely as the next, Judy! The last one is my favorite, I like the colors of the sky. Wishing you and your family a blessed Holy Week and happy Easter as well! We've attended the Easter Vigil Mass for several years now and always look forward to it, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy