Monday, January 31, 2022

PP576 and Taylored Expressions Stenciled Birthday

Hello, friends! I wanted to stop by to share a set of three birthday cards I made while playing with my Taylored Expressions inks and stencils. I'm also playing along with the current The Paper Players PP576 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Joanne - I went down with die cut-birthday-stencil on all three cards, but I'm offically entering the second card pictured (with the scalloped edge die cut border).



I received this fun stencil as part of the TE Advent Calendar this year.  Every day for the month of December I enjoyed opening my Advent Calendar envelope, and this fun stencil was one of my favorite calendar items. (There were two stencils in the envelope...I will have more cards to share using the other stencil soon!) The colorful enamel dots were also part of the Advent Calendar...how fun!

One of the things I love about this little stencil is that it fits perfectly inside the TE "Scalloped Circle Masking Stencils," so that the smaller stencil image looks "framed" when you ink them up together.

Here are the three card variations I made, using a variety of TE mini ink cubes and blender brushes, and with the help of Pixie Spray so the stencils stayed in place:


The sentiment is from the TE "Anytime Expressions" sentiment set that was free with purchase a few months ago.  I must say this is one of my go-to sentiment sets!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Have a great day, 

Judy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Judy! I love the colors of all three of them. This is an awesome stencil. I also love how you accented the flowers with the enamel dots. Thank you so much for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of cards Judy - such a fabulous stencil and how fun it was in your advent calendar too! Love the blended colour and enamel dot accents - so effective. Thanks for playing TicTacToe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, I love the soft inking and bright white details. The sentiment is classic. Beautiful! We are happy that you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blending and wonderful colors you used. The design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy