Sunday, February 6, 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! #422 - Christmas

Hello, friends! I'm happy to be back on the blog today, this time to share a Christmas card that I am entering into the current Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #433 - Christmas.




I love this sweet image from Penny Black (I'm not sure of the name of the stamp set, but if you know please tell me!).  It paired perfectly with a large sentiment from the My Favorite Things "Handwritten Holiday" set. 


I added ultra fine glitter to the ornament to give it some extra shine!


Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Judy

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is loaded with sweetness! Darling card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose the most perfect sentiment to go along with the image. This is adorable and the sparkle shines through on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I understand why you love this sweet image, those little mice are so cute! Love the soft blue background to highlight them. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable Christmas card. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image and I love how you have coloured those adorable mice! Love the bold sentiment and the softly inked background too.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy