Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bunny Love: Cards from the Heart Card Drive

Hello, friends!  I'm here today to share some Valentine's Day cards I made to send in for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive.  Winter Sims is doing this for the eighth year in a row and I can't think of a more worthy endeavor.  The cards she receives are delivered to children in a variety of children's hospitals for Valentine's Day in an effort to spread some love and cheer!


I couldn't resist this adorable freebie offered by Faith at From the Heart Digital Stamps called "Bunny Love."  I printed it out four times and made four different cards. Some simple Copic marker coloring and some die cut framing made these cards quick and easy to make!





I do hope to make more Valentine's Day cards for this cause and I hope you will consider doing so, too.  There are lots of sponsors and lots of prizes for participating. All the details are available at Winter's blog, Winter Wonderland.  There are some restrictions, so be sure to read them...I especially noted (1) no glitter, (2) no choking hazards, and (3) no bigger than 4.25 x 5.5 with no envelopes required (she uses clear envelopes).  Be sure to check out all of the details if you are going to participate...cards are due by the end of January!

Have a great day,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Judy. I have not played with this cutie yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable image, Judy, and I love how you've made him the centerpiece of your card. He looks terrific with all those pretty patterned papers. Will have to remember to do this again... And what a great cause, too! These will surely cheer up some little ones in the hospital! Well done you!!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Judy, these are all just a sweet as sweet can be! Love that darling bunny. Any child would be delighted to receive one of these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy