Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving...Whooo's Hungry?

Hello, friends!  Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all my American friends who are celebrating today, and Happy Birthday to my former CASology Design Teammate, May Park!

I wanted to share a quick and easy card I made for Thanksgiving and it fits the current CASology cue card OWL.


This owl and sentiment are from an old, retired Sweet Stamp Shop set.  I love this fella, and he is very fun to emboss and watercolor!

In a special way today I'd like to thank all of you who so faithfully visit my blog and leave such kind comments...I appreciate you today and every day of the year!

Have a wonderful day!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. CUTE owl card, Judy! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy some turkey for me (we had our Thanksgiving back in October already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not hungry anymore, in fact I'm a little too filled up!! Hope you had a wonderful day sweet friend. Your card is delightful and it gave me a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH it's morning again ... and YES that whoooooooo would be meeeeeeee! Owl always be a fan of the cuteness I find here with every visit, Judy! Happy Thanksgiving!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet owl/Thanksgiving card Judy. Hope all is well with you and your family. Blessings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Judy. This Thanksgiving owl is so very adorable. I've never seen him before. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy