Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gerda Steiner November Challenge & PP#273

Hello, friends!  I'm enjoying a long holiday weekend and snuck in some crafting time after cleaning up from our Thanksgiving celebration.  What a wonderful day we had with family and food and so many blessings!  I am a firm believer in taking time to appreciate and express gratitude for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon us...and that's what we did as a family this week.  I love that.

Speaking of gratitude and appreciation, I was lucky enough to win a $15 certificate to the Gerda Steiner stamp shop last month, so I purchased few stamps (both digital and clear) and I had to play along with this little fella for the November's Challenge.



I'm also playing along with The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 273 from Sandy.  I used the White/Embossing/Die Cut combination (and actually I also used the Blue/Shine/Embossing combination!).  Be sure to check out the Design Team cards over there...they are so unique and creative!


For my card, I embossed the snow using white embossing powder, die cut the frame, and fussy cut the sweet bear after coloring with Copic markers.  I added shine to the mug with Glossy Accents and to his nose with black liquid enamel.  I used blue distress ink to highlight the sky and a blue card base.


I can't wait to get my other Gerda Steiner stamps and to play with the digital downloads I purchased. They are all so whimsical and CUTE!

I do appreciate your visits...thank you for stopping by!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. What a CUTE image!! Your card is just as sweet as can be Judy and I love the color combo!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! This is such a cute image - fab card Judy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love that cuppa as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to win that prize, and look how cute this little guy is! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how adorable, Judy! Beautiful coloring, and I love your scalloped frame, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy