Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Taylored Expressions "Field Notes 2 Kit" Cards

Hello, friends! I had to stop by today to share a set of cards I made with the new Taylored Expressions "Field Notes 2" kit. I knew as soon as I saw the pretty flowers and the splatter background stamp that I HAD to get it! 

I am so glad I did, I can see how versatile this set is and I can't wait to share what I made!


Here is what came in the kit...


I decided to stamp and die cut the flowers on watercolor paper, then colored in a variety of shades using my Zig watercolor markers. I eventually added ultra fine glitter to the flower centers at the very end.

Here are two cards I made using the kit contents alone:



These cards use the kit as well as various Taylored Expressions sentiments from other stamp sets:


 






Yes, I know most bloggers would post each card in a separe post, but I honestly don't have the time to do so...I'm counting myself lucky that I was able to even take pictures and post the cards at all! ;)

Thank you, as always, for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Judy




3 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous, Judy. Your coloring is awesome. I'm happy you had time to post them. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so bright and cheerful! You have me longing for spring and warmer days. I think the third one with the soft pink flowers and black and white gingham bow is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous, Judy! I've been eyeing this set for awhile. I love the style of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy