Sunday, January 21, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #21: Inspiration Board

Hello, friends!  I'm here today to share some Valentine's Day cards I made for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #21 using this inspiration board:


I was mainly inspired by the colors and the hearts -- the shades of pink and red are perfect for Valentine's Day cards!  I made three cards for the challenge, all seen below.

Party PandaI celebrated a birthday in December, so I was lucky enough to get this "Party Panda" stamp set free with my order before the holidays.   For my cards, I decided to add a heart in place of the objects included with the panda (e.g., the cupcake, the bamboo).

I die cut the panda and also die cut a piece of foam, then mounted the image for some dimension.  The heart was die cut from red glitter tape and fit perfectly in the panda's hands!  Here are the cards I made with this sweet panda using the inspiration board:

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Party Panda), Inkadinkado (Be My Valentine)
Dies: Nicole (xoxo), heart die
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress ink (Tumbled Glass)
Other: Dylusions stencil (Small Bubbles), red glitter paper 


Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Party Panda), Hero Arts (Truly Appreciated)
Dies: Lil' Inkers (Stitched Rectangle), Paper Smooches (Gift Tags 2), Reverse Confetti (bow), heart die
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress ink (Tumbled Glass)
Other: Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, red glitter paper, patterned paper 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Party Panda), Simon Says Stamp (Sending Happy Thoughts, Friendship Messages)
Dies: Lil' Inkers (Stitched Rectangle), MFT (Wonky Stitched Rectangle), heart die
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Adirondack (Cranberry)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Stylized Flowers), red glitter paper, patterned paper 


I'm sending these cards off to various card drives for kids in hospitals this Valentine's Day. (Check out my blog sidebar for information.)  I think this cute panda is sure to bring some smiles!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Take good care,
Judy

5 comments:

  1. These are all so cute Judy!! Love the glittery accents on the first, one of my all time favorite embossing folders on the second and the heart panel on the third!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these panda cards are all just darling! love that image!!!! love him with the reds!! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards, Judy! Love that little panda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards!!
    Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังบู๊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy