Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CASology #269: GRID

Hello, friends!  It's Tuesday, and that means a new cue is up at CASology.


I was "off the grid" during last week's challenge as I was sick (i.e., in bed with fever sick) for a few days.  Thankfully I am back and ready to play along this week.

I had to look up the definition of "grid" because I wanted to make sure it meant what I thought it meant!  The basic definition of grid in the dictionary reads "a network of horizontal and perpendicular lines."  In order to keep it simple, I used a grid image as a background to my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop (Fall Colors)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), distress inks (Peacock Feathers, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey)

I'm also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
I can't wait to see how you interpret the cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Bobby

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Great way to incorporate your grid! Such an artistic card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe that PRS grid image is the first thing I thought of when I saw the cue word!?! This is lovely Judy, the perfect grid! So sorry to here you were sick, that's no fun. Sure hope you're back to yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy