Thursday, April 13, 2017

Another Card for CASology #244: STRONG

Hello, friends!  I'm back again with another card for the current CASology cue card.



I made another card using the fun digi image "Emily the Elephant" by our sponsor this week, Kitty Bee Designs.


This time, I printed Emily a little larger, and I made the sentiment from Hannelie bigger, too.  I needed a bigger flower gem to cover the existing flower image, and for this card I colored her gray.  (I'm still happy with those white dots on her eyes and cheeks, too!)


I do hope you will be able to play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by,
Judy


3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet Judy, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and lovely details, Judy! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed the suite of cards you have made using this week's digis, Judy! The flower rhinestone is the PERFECT embellishment for this sweet little elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy