Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sale at Precious Remembrance Shop!

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today to give you a heads up...in honor of the approaching Thanskgiving holiday here in the US, there is a big week-long sale going on at Precious Remembrance Shop!


The sale starts today (Wednesday, November 23rd) and will run through Wednesday, November 30th.  There will be amazing deals on lots of stamps, with sales starting from as low as $8.99 to $10!

Now is the time to grab some of the sets you have been considering or have on your wish list!

Here's what I do every year, with Christmas and my birthday quickly approaching...I order items I'd like to receive when I see sales like this.  When the package arrives I give it, unopened, to my husband and say, "Here, you can give me these for Christmas and I'll LOVE them!"  No pushing through crowded stores, waiting in long lines...this makes his life a whole lot easier and I know I will love what I get! ;)

I hope you'll pop over to the Precious Remembrance Shop store and have some fun shopping the sales from the comfort of your own home!!  I'm heading over there now!

Take good care and happy shopping!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy