Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Card Concept #24 - Snowman (Tag)

Hello, friends!  Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today!

Today I'm playing along with the current challenge at The Card Concept to make a snowman card/tag.  The Card Concept Design Team paired up with Tracey McNeely's "25 Days of Christmas Tags" and shared a TON of amazing inspirational tags...be sure to check them out!


I don't have any tag dies (gasp!) so I attempted to make my own using a Spellbinders die.  After I made it, I decided to make it a "tag card."  Isn't this snowman digi image by Birdie Brown (Torico) adorable?  It was colored with Copic markers and paired with an old Hero Arts sentiment.  I believe this follows the "Clean and Simple" style.


I have a feeling there will be plenty of entries in this challenge...snowmen are very popular this item of year!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Oh Judy, this is simply too cute! I love the soft colouring paired with that dramatic ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and stylish
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable snowman by Torico and it has found a fabulous home on your card, Judy! Just so very cute... he's competing now with your cute Santa's for my favorite!! Coloring is great, too... are those black outline/hashtags free-hand?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Judy ... such a sweet snowman scene ... fabulous paired with the cool striped ribbon! Thought I was the only person in blogland with no tag dies ... good to know there's someone else! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... I just want to squeeze that cute little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Judy, you are really talented!! I love all your works. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Birdie Brown Images and Torico Judy! Such a cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute and using your SB dies to create your tag was perfect - thanks for playing along with the Card Concept tag challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute. The image is very cute, I confess I have never done digis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy