Monday, September 23, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop: Designer Spotlight #2

Hello, friends!  I'm up today on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog with my second post in a series called "Designer Spotlight." 

This time around I am spotlighting one of the most amazing card-makers in the industry (and a fellow CASology design team member) ... Maureen Merritt!  Her blog, Mama Mo Stamps, is one of my favorite blogs in blogland.  You MUST visit her, she never disappoints!  Her clean and simple style is SO appealing, always fresh and fun and unique!  She participates in many challenges each week and has won multiple honors...and rightly so!  You must check out her Moxie Fabber of the Week interview HERE...it highlights her wonderful work and personality!

For full details...including an interview with Maureen...check out my post at the Sweet Stamp Shop today.  Here's a sneak peek at Maureen's wonderfully sweet card over there:



In the meantime, I have a card to share.  As I was playing with my new Fall Gratitude set, I was inspired to CASE this card by Maureen (seen HERE):



Here is my interpretation using my Sweet Stamp Shop stamps:

Materials Used:
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop "Fall Gratitude"
Inks: blue dye ink, light blue Copic marker
Other: navy and pool card stock, light blue gems


Stamp set used:

Great big thanks heading your way, Maureen...thanks for letting me highlight you and CASE your awesome card!  You are an inspiration to so many of us!
Be sure to check out the full card and interview with Maureen at Sweet Stamp Shop.  Don't forget to stop by her blog, too!   

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Judy for making me a spotlight designer. Your write up made me blush a little :) I love your CASE of my card. That Fall Gratitude set is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Judy; you've definitely showcased how you were inspired by Maureen! I may have to bring out my hexagons once again, as these cards are toooo delightful not to case! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card that was inspired by Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, Judy, I really love your take on this fall case study card!! Love the blues and of course the feathers!!! So much more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CASE of Maureen's card, Judy! I love how you stamped the feathers and the color combo is stunning!
    How sweet you are to spotlight Maureen! I love her creations, and always feel inspired by them...and she's such a lovely person, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy