Saturday, March 5, 2011

90 Minute Challenge - St. Patrick's Day Card

Hello, friends!  I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to participate in today's 90-Minute Challenge at the Hero Arts blog.  Donna (aka Irishmist2009 at the Flickr pool) is hosting the challenge today and gave us two choices:  either make a monochromatic card for St. Patrick's Day, or make a monochromatic card in any color using at least one flower -- in either case, use at least one Hero Arts stamp. 

Here is my take on a monochromatic St. Patrick's Day card (unfortunately I'm still waiting for my "Celebrate Everyday" set, so I had to use a general sentiment for now). 

Hero Arts Stamps Used:  (CL381) Sweet Wonderful You, (CL184) Thoughtful Messages,
(CG139) Cling Dots, (S5433) Large Canvas Stripes

Thanks for stopping by...now I'm off to clean up my disaster of a craft space! 
Take care,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Love this charming card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card! She makes me want to kick up my heels and do a River Dance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy