Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Taylored Expressions - A Thrill of Hope

Hello! I can't believe that we are days away from Christmas...it is sneaking up on me this year!  At some point during the craziness, I did get a chance to play with a Taylored Expressions stamp set called "A Thrill of Hope." (It was gifted to me by a generous TE online friend and I am so grateful!)

For my first card, I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Pop ink and the branches in Cilantro ink on kraft card stock. I added some extra dimension by die cutting some "Pine Clippings" as well as some glitter stars using the "Little Bits - Stars" die. The base image was die cut using the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets and after adding white splatters I adhered it to a dark red card. 


The next two cards I made using the same inks (as well as some other green inks for shading and interest) but these were stamped directly onto the card base for a one-layer card.



Here they are all together:



Thanks, as always, for stopping by the blog. I appreciate your visit!
Tahe good care,
Judy

1 comment:

  1. A trio of prettiness, Judy! I like the interest the little speckles add!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy