Sunday, December 19, 2021

Taylored Expressions - Seasonal Sprig Christmas Cards

Hello, friends! I hope you are well. I'm just stopping by to share a set of cards I made recently using the Taylored Expressions "Seasonal Sprig" stamp set. 

I stamped all images in black and colored with Zig watercolor markers, then splattered with white acrylic paint.  Using distress inks, I added some color on the card edges.





This final card is sightly different -- more layers and an additional spritz of Perfect Pearls Mist on top for shine.



Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. I love these beautiful cards, Judy. The snow is gorgeous on them and the shine on the last one is so pretty. Enjoy the holidays with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards, Judy! The simplicity of your design speaks volumes! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Judy. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy