Saturday, February 23, 2019

Playing with Concord & 9th

Hello, friends! I'm happy to steal some time away on this Saturday afternoon to share a few cards I've made using my Concord & 9th stamps...some new, some old, all fun!

The first two cards are clean and simple; I will be entering the first one into the current "Clean and Simple Challenge #329" at Addicted to Stamps and More!



I made another version, changing the layout a bit:



My next two cards feature a new favorite of mine, the Concord & 9th "Stitched Turnabout" stamp set.  I can't say enough good things about this set...I am truly obsessed!



Can you see the sparkling Wink of Stella on the punched heart?



Finally, I made two cards with another turnabout set, the Concord & 9th "Wreath Turnabout" set. I recently won this set in an Instagram giveaway by the generous Vicki Finger of Twinkling Paper Studio.  (Thank you again, Vicki!) I am just getting started with this one!  

For these cards, I used a sentiment from the "Stitched Turnabout" set...it fit perfectly inside the wreath.




Well, that does it for me today. 
Hope all is well on your end...thanks for stopping by!
Take good care,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. What an array of lovely cards, Judy! You've really mastered those turnabout stamps. I have the wreath, one, but can't seem to make it work like this, lol!! The colors on your cards, and the panel dies are just wonderful. I can't wait to see what you'll do next with these sets. Beautiful! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display of cards Judy! That wood slice is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were on a card making roll! BEAUTIFUL wreath cards and the wood slice is a FAB BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simplistic cards that pack such a punch. Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy