Sunday, May 27, 2018

Spring & Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello, friends! I'm stealing a few minutes online to share two mini cards I made for the current Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


I made two 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards to use as gift cards.  I stamped the coffee cups, then masked and distress inked the background. After unmasking, I colored the cups with bright-colored Copic markers and stamped the sentiment. So simple!


Supplies:
Stamps: Unity (Love to Go), Gina K. (Scripty Sayings)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), distress inks, Copic markers
Other: striped washi tape

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Judy

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the soft colors/coloring and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, these are so pretty. I love the stitched hearts and the script on the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be the CUTEST coffee cup in the world. LOVE your sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Karen. This is probably the cutest coffee cup. Love the colors you chose to color with. Love the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and I love your coloring. Great inking on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I LOVE your masking and your coloring! These are just Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I love this....those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love these colors and that black and white stripey strip..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards, love the washi , fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design and great coloring and use of the washi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are darling, Judy! I love the colors and the festive feel of that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and whimsical--they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy