Sunday, January 10, 2016

Little Tangles #64 & The Card Concept #46 - Hello

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today with a card I made for two challenges...I will be sending this card off to a fellow coffee-loving card maker as part of a card exchange this month.

First challengeLittle Tangles Challenge #64: Hello.  Hello to the amazingly talented new Little Tangles design team, hello to the new year, and hello to a fellow coffee-loving card maker!


Second challenge:  The Card Concept #46: A Warm Heart.  I was inspired by the red cup and the colors.  I think my style here is clean and graphic...probably not enough white space to be considered clean and simple.


For my card, I used two digital images from the Neat and Tangled shop.  The "hello" sentiment is a digital freebie I've had for a long time (I cropped out the scroll designs on each side of the word in the original image), and I paired it with the cup image from the "Warm Wishes" digital stamp.  I paired them with a pretty Nordic-style patterned paper and some fun stitched dies, and voila!



I love the shine achieved by adding Glossy Accents all over the mug!



Thank you, as always, for stopping by!
Judy

15 comments:

  1. Sweet card Judy! I love that paper, and the glossy mug...so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! This is such a darling card! Love that patterned paper! It's perfect with that cute mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little cup!! The background paper makes this card all the more cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Judy. What a sweet cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judy! I love the glossy little cup :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card.. I love how you added the glossy accents.. Thanks for joining us at the Little Tangles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy this card just couldn't be prettier! LOve the plaid ... you know it is the new black! Darling cup - lucky recipient!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous! What a darling little cup, and I do so love the glossy accents on it. And what perfectly winter-warm designer paper. Great card, and I know your friend will love it. So darn sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. That paper is so pretty and I love the shine on the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty, Judy!! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! Love CAS and the mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sweet cup! Thank you so much for playing along with the Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this Judy! Thanks so much for joining our Little Tangles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. feels like a comfy quilt, with the pattern and stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy